This citizen centric service is accessible to the common citizens in his locality through Internet, Common Service Centres “Arunodoy Kendra” and Public Facilitation Centres (PFCs) at DC & Circle Offices. Citizens at Village-level can access the service through CSCs. This certificate is dully digitally signed and can be verified online at http://edistrict.assam.gov.in/ .
Supporting documents required to get Caste Certificate are -
1. Two copies of passport size photograph of the applicant,
2. Permanent resident certificate or any other proof of residency Caste certificate of parents or any supporting proof of caste status
3. Affidavit by the applicant or parents in lieu of (c).
4. Report of Gaonburah in case of rural areas/ Ward Commissioner in case of urban areas. (Recommendation of the Gaonburah / Ward Commissioner may be skipped if the parents of the applicant has already been issued SC Caste certificate).
5. Recommendation of President/Secretary of District President of Anuhushit Jati Parishad / Chairman of Scheduled Caste Development Board / President / Secretary of the Apex body of caste organizations authorized by Govt. as the case may be