This citizen centric service is accessible to the common citizens in his locality through Internet, Common Service Centres “Arunodoy Kendra” and Public Facilitation Centres (PFCs) at DC & Circle Offices. Citizens at Village-level can access the service through CSCs. This certificate is dully digitally signed and can be verified online at http://edistrict.assam.gov.in/ .
Supporting documents required to get Permanent Resident Certificate (only for studying Higher Education) are -
1. Two copies of passport size photographs.
2. Records of Immovable property if any, with up¬to¬date Land Revenue Paid Slip.
3. Copy of Indian Passport or
4. Certified copy of NRC 1951
5. Certified copy of the voters list to check the linkage.
6. Copy of the PRC of any member of the family of the applicant stating relationship, if any.
7. Copy of the Birth Certificate issued by competent authority.
8. Copy of HSLC Certificate/Admit Card.
9. Employment Certificate issued by the employer showing joining in present place of posting, if any.
10. Documents related to parents and forefathers having continuously resided in Assam for a minimum period of 50 years or
11. Documents related to guardian having continuously resided in Assam for a minimum period of 20 years