I am now accessing as a :

Government Of Assam Hojai District

Apply for Permisssion for Fairs Events

This citizen centric service is accessible to the common citizens in his locality through Internet, Common Service Centres “Arunodoy Kendra” and Public Facilitation Centres (PFCs) at DC & Circle Offices. Citizens at Village-level can access the service through CSCs. This certificate is dully digitally signed and can be verified online at http://edistrict.assam.gov.in/ .

Supporting documents required to get Permission for Special Events (fairs/religious/cultural festivals/loudspeakers/rallies/strikes) are -

1. Application in the Organization’s/ Party’s/ Company ‘s etc.  notepad.
2. Other documents (permission for use of Field/Auditorium etc. .from concern authority)

How do I?