I am now accessing as a :

Government Of Assam Hojai District

Apply for Senior Citizen Certificate

This citizen centric service is accessible to the common citizens in his locality through Internet, Common Service Centres “Arunodoy Kendra” and Public Facilitation Centres (PFCs) at DC & Circle Offices. Citizens at Village-level can access the service through CSCs. This certificate is dully digitally signed and can be verified online at http://edistrict.assam.gov.in/ .

Supporting documents required to get Senior Citizen Certificate are -

1. Valid Passport/PAN Card/Pension book/Marriage certificate in case of change of name of women/School certificate/Identity Card issued by competent authority/ In case of absent of above document applicant will submit a certificate to be issued by Gaon Burha or Local Mauzadar/School Certificate/Bank passbook with photo.

2. For Residence proof Ration cards/Valid Passport/Voter ID card  .

3. Any Other documents (Any voter list,Gaon Burrah Certificate, Land Revenue Payment Receipt,etc. ).

4. Passport size photograph of applicant.

How do I?