ARUNDHATI GOLD SCHEME W.E.F. 1st JANUARY 2020
- Govt. will provide Rs 30,000/- only to the newly wedded brides for purchase of Gold.
- Applicant's Marriage must be registered under Special Marriage Act, 1954.
- Legal age of Bride and Groom must be 18 and 21 years respectively at the time of Registration of Marriage.
- The applicant should have solemnized her Marriage on or after 1st of December, 2019.
- The applicant should have registered her Marriage on or after 1st of January, 2020.
- The total income of parents of the applicant girl should be below Rs 5.00 Lakh per annum.
- The applicant girl can avail this benefit for her first marriage only.
- Both Bride and Groom must have passed at least HSLC or Equivalent EXCEPT TEA TRIBE including Adivasi Communities of the State.
- No minimum educational qualification is required in case of Tea tribe including
Adivasi communities for next five years.
- The applicant shall also submit online form for claiming the benefit under
"Arundhati Gold Scheme" in the link revenueassam.nic.in/arundhati
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR APPLICATION FOR THE SCHEME:
- Proof of age:
a. Other than tea tribe and adivasi communities. HSLC/CBSE or Equivalent pass certificate as proof of age. Minimum Legal age of Bride and Groom must be 18 and 21 years.
b. Tea Tribe including Adivasi Communities Birth Certificate of both Bride and Groom / Any Academic Certificate as proof of Age.
- The attested copy of Certificate of Marriage Issued by the Marriage Officer under Special Marriage Act., 1954.
- Income Certificate of parents of the applicant issued by the respective Circle Officer
- Bank Account details of the beneficiary,
- Certificate issued by the Gaon Bura / Mouzadar of the village stating that this is the first marriage of the applicant girl.
- FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE CONTACT SUB-REGISTRAR OFFICE, HOJAI